Guest feature: Natalie of Light of Wellness
“As the founder of Light Of Wellness, I have one mission and that is to guide anyone interested in restoring peace and happiness to their lives. I help people use their gift of the present, to rise above life’s challenges and lead a happier life by understanding and dealing with the negative issues and cycles that exist within”
~ Natalie Grant
Meet Natalie of Light of Wellness!
To me, not only is she an incredible mentor, friend and soulmate, but she’s also my big sister. Natalie has a long list of clients through her healing expertise involving being a Reiki Grand Master / Teacher, Seichim Reiki Master / Teacher, Karuna Practitioner, Emotional Regression and Past Life Regression Practitioner, Massage and Beauty Therapist. She and her mentor, Richard (Celestial Light), have helped me extensively over the past year or more to become a Reiki Practitioner myself, and heal my soul of stored emotional baggage and conditioning which was weighing down my happiness, potential and life for a number of years. One of my greatest tests and lessons in the past 10 years has been to actively listen to my intuition. For a long time I put everyone else’s needs before my own, especially whoever my boyfriend was at any time in that period. I carried everyone else’s burdens as it was obviously easier than dealing with my own unhappiness. I suppressed my own needs most often than not (with the exception to raw food in the last 4.5 years) and drove myself into Adrenal Fatigue, making myself very sick. At one point I hadn’t had a menstrual cycle for 2+ years. I did a lot of work on myself mentally and physically with another mentor in Singapore to heal from the depths of Adrenal Fatigue and get my body working as it should. I came back to work with Light of Wellness using her powerful processes. I honestly now look at and feel the world in a completely different way from the work I’ve done with these people. My intuition has opened up to a whole other level and I understand what being ‘connected’ really is. Connected to myself, to other beings, the greater energy around me, and nature/ the Earth. It’s incomprehensible our body’s innate wisdom. All it ever wants to do is heal itself. When you give it the right tools to facilitate this healing, it’s incredible the power it holds. As I mentioned, I’ve been attuned to Usui Reiki and now have clients myself as a practitioner of the healing method. Reiki has been and continues to be a pivotal part of my journey to enlightenment and daily healing.
So what actually is Reiki you ask? Let’s demystify it.
Reiki (pronounced Ray-Key)
“Universal Life Force Energy”
There are many forms of Reiki; one of them is listed here. What is most important to know is that, they all practice the giving of love energy, derived from the universal life energy or source, some may call it God. The Reiki practitioner is a channel for that energy, they are not healing you, you are healing yourself and they are facilitating the most optimal environment for that to occur.
REIKI IN A NUTSHELL:
• A holistic healing system that is easy to learn and use.
• A way to connect to the deeper parts of yourself, to your Higher Self or Spirit.
• A way to realize the oneness of life, the interconnectedness of everything.
• A healing system that works on all levels of your being – physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.
• An effective and gentle chakra healing and chakra balancing tool.
• Gentle method for providing nurturing love, compassion, and comfort to those who need it.
• A spiritual energy vibrating at a higher level.
• A connection between you and the Universal life force energy, the free flowing energy surrounding us and within us.
• A complementary therapy, non-intrusive, hands on healing technique.
• A spiritual discipline that uses meditation, symbols, cleansing rituals, and spiritual principles for daily living.
• Mindful living.
• Easy to learn and to master when you are attuned by a teacher who is guided for the highest good of all.
• Empowering – you will feel your own power to heal and to feel good about yourself and your purpose.
• Safe to use. Reiki can be used by anyone and anywhere.
• Reiki reminds us that we are always profoundly connected to the universe.
• A way of life that can enhance any current belief system you are already living.
“My vision for the future is to create a world
where love and respect is the main focus,
where we are all becoming aware of our connection
to our inner light (source) and in turn gaining
control of our own lives and existence”
~ Natalie Grant
To learn more about
Meditation, Reiki or
healing Emotional blockages or ties to Past Lives,
or to book a private session with Nat